A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit just about any website. They are used by websites to remember your visit when you browse the page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, social network links, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any website would be considerably more limited. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please visit this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following proprietary cookies:
- Session cookies to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. This helps fight spam. For this, we use Invisible reCartcha, a plugin from Google that uses its own cookies to be effective.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics:_utma, _utmc, _utmz, _utmb, AID, APISID, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SSID, GAPS, _ga are cookies used to prepare statistics on traffic and the number of visits to this website. The analytical cookies provided by Google Analytics are used to prepare statistics regarding the number of visits and the browsing by each visitor to the page. The information gathered with this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the page and to generate user navigation profiles, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on how users use the service. Under no circumstances are they used as a tool to display advertising. The information that is received is anonymous, including the IP address, and in no way allows visitors to be identified.
- _icl_current_language, _icl_visitor_lang_js, wpml_browser_redirect_test (WMPL): These cookies respond to the WPML multilanguage plugin and are responsible for identifying the user’s browser language to determine the language in which to display the website.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
You can exercise your rights to deactivate or delete the cookies from this website at any time. These actions are done in different ways depending on the browser that you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
IMPORTANT: Blocking all cookies helps protect privacy, but it also can limit the experience in some websites.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and that is where you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, cookies must be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.